Revelry + 4 Star Sunday

The Ghost Of Fudge

www.TEAMFUDGE.com present:

SATURDAY 19th JUNE @ THE MOORINGS

2 trinity quay, off market street for the uninitiated

first act 8.30pm, 4tbc, 1am curfew

234fnfly.jpg

PADDY AND THE RATS

Paddy and the Rats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Vocals! Bass! Electric guitar! Drums! Accordion! Fiddle! Tin whistle! Banjo! Bagpipe! That's what I call a band. To spice up their hot and dirty punk rock they use Irish pub music and Celtic features, but sometimes Russian and gypsy elements and rhythms are also present. Paddy and The Rats are Irish-Hungarian, know how to party, and like swearing. Last year they had more than 100 gigs, they took part in festivals in Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Slovakia and Serbia. As well as their own songs, they play Irish songs such as Wild Rover and Whiskey In The Jar, sailor songs (Drunken Sailor, Bully In The Alley) and punk anthems (Sex Pistols, Green Day) with fiddle, banjo, accordion, bagpipe, whistle and of course, a whole lotta rocknroll. Their aim is to introduce the crowd to different kinds of pub music and pub culture or to be more precise: to turn the whole world into a pub! I'm just guessing, but I think The Rats and The Moorings are going to get along very nicely indeed...

Support comes from local metal titans, and officially the 'Best Band In Aberdeen' (Fudge Awards), BLOODNUT, plus Edinburgh's girl-fronted fivepiece alt.rock sensations REVELRY, and storming punk favourites 4 STAR SUNDAY.

BloodNut on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Revelry on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

4 STAR SUNDAY on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...