aberdeen-music

Want to play up to 800 people?

Guest A.R.S. Promotions

Guest A.R.S. Promotions

A.R.S Promotions, Aberdeens newest Live Music Promoter is holding a battle of the bands competition, the winners will have the opportunity to play a support slot to a full capacity at The Aberdeen Forum later in the year, including all the VIP treatment A.R.S will provide. Previous shows we have held at The Forum have been a massive success

What do we need from you now? Well if you want to become involved in our battle of the bands and have the chance of playing up to 800 people you need to get in touch with us via the following email address and we'll get back in contact with you

A.R.S.music@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers for now

Adrian and Scott

Guest idol_wild
A.R.S Promotions, Aberdeens newest Live Music Promoter is holding a battle of the bands competition, the winners will have the opportunity to play a support slot to a full capacity at The Aberdeen Forum later in the year, including all the VIP treatment A.R.S will provide. Previous shows we have held at The Forum have been a massive success

What do we need from you now? Well if you want to become involved in our battle of the bands and have the chance of playing up to 800 people you need to get in touch with us via the following email address and we'll get back in contact with you

A.R.S.music@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers for now

Adrian and Scott

You'll learn.

Guest A.R.S. Promotions

So much negativity :(

I can assure everyone that we are not scamming anyone.

I'm not sure it's relevant but A.R.S. Promotions organised and promoted local Tribute act ABDC in The Forum on April 10th, the gig was well supported and the Forum and the band both praised the night.

We plan to continue running our gigs with the same level of enthusiasm and professionalism as we did the last, and will continue to work with bands with the followings of ABDC

I hope this has cleared up a few issues

So much negativity :(

I can assure everyone that we are not scamming anyone.

I'm not sure it's relevant but A.R.S. Promotions organised and promoted local Tribute act ABDC in The Forum on April 10th, the gig was well supported and the Forum and the band both praised the night.

We plan to continue running our gigs with the same level of enthusiasm and professionalism as we did the last, and will continue to work with bands with the followings of ABDC

I hope this has cleared up a few issues

Bogus!

Guest A.R.S. Promotions
800 people? I dunno. Are they my kind of people?

Well Robert, I don't really know what kind of people your kind of people are! But, we will be putting on various types of gigs, so guess there will be something for everybody, eventually.