aberdeen-music

Pranks and stupidity

Gooch_Taylor

I'd get several VERY hard punches to the cock for that one! Take it she wasn't too happy...

She wasn't overly impressed, especially as I was crippled with laughter afterwards. She thought something was up as I was giggling as I got into bed (I'm shit at keeping a straight face during practical jokes. The same behaviour makes me a terrible liar) but I kept the cold hand away at first until she said "oh, your hand's aren't cold tonight".

Of course I'd also ran my other hand under a hot tap just to make an even bigger contrast.

When I was a kerazzy student (the sort I now hate), we got up to all sorts of capers and hijinks. Most of which were only funny to the four of us who lived together. However, I do remember some bedroom pranks between myself and one of my flatmates.

It started out with myself managing to lock him in his room by tieing a rope to his door handle and the hall bannister meaning he couldn't get out. He retaliated by removing my bedroom door and hiding it in the "spooky basement." I went one further than that however. As his room was about 3 times the size of his, I decided to swap out all of belongings of each room whilst he was at university, thus meaning that when he got home he was stuck with the shitey small room and I was living it up in the jumbo room.

A few days ago while getting ready for bed I decided to run my hand under the cold tap for as long as I could stand. Then I got into bed and gave my girlfriend a hug...

A better one - wait till she's in the shower, and ask if you can get in to brush your teeth. Then with the cold tap running, slyly fill up a basin or jug with cold water, and then toss it over the top of the shower curtain. My girlfriend LOVES IT when I do that.

A better one - wait till she's in the shower, and ask if you can get in to brush your teeth. Then with the cold tap running, slyly fill up a basin or jug with cold water, and then toss it over the top of the shower curtain. My girlfriend LOVES IT when I do that.

To be fair, I think a prank backfires when it reduces your chance of a good shag that night