aberdeen-music

World Snooker

Sam 45

Davis v Taylor one frame rematch on the red button and bbc website tomorrow at midday, should be a laugh!

Davis admitted he would probably lose in his post robertson interview because he would be hungover. bloody legend!

Agreed on Ebdon still being a cunt. Gutted the rocket has been knocked out.

Davis v Taylor one frame rematch on the red button and bbc website tomorrow at midday, should be a laugh!

Davis admitted he would probably lose in his post robertson interview because he would be hungover. bloody legend!

Agreed on Ebdon still being a cunt. Gutted the rocket has been knocked out.

Haha it was quite amusing watching Taylor knock in that double. The revival of Graeme Dott is upsetting me.

bit uninspired with the semi final line up, no-one i really like and no-one i really despise.

robertson pissed me off with yet another bout of fist pumping and screaming 'come on' when he went 15-9 up so it'll be funny as fuck if carter comes back and beats him.

hope selby wins, dott is a dull little ned and he's already won it once.

bit uninspired with the semi final line up, no-one i really like and no-one i really despise.

robertson pissed me off with yet another bout of fist pumping and screaming 'come on' when he went 15-9 up so it'll be funny as fuck if carter comes back and beats him.

hope selby wins, dott is a dull little ned and he's already won it once.

I can't stand Dott, hoping Selby gives him a royal doing tomorrow. I want Selby to win, i think he is the best player who hasn't won it out of the current crop of players. If he beats Dott is also means he has beaten an accumulate of 12 World Championship wins to make it to the final.

Big fan of Ali Carter though so hoping he can turn it around and make the final.

Selby has been fist pumping already this morning but I want him to win nonetheless. fuck he was lucky he didnt concede the last frame when he put the cue on the table whilst fist pumping and the white went rolling towards it... hopefully that will happen to a player one day, this fist pumping is getting ridiculous, I can understand it if they've won the match but they just seem to be doing it more and more!

And lovely the commentary box is a Willie 'that was a top drawer shot, top drawer' Thorne free zone this morning, I'm liking the pairing of Taylor and Davis have to admit.

I'm so annoyed that last frame didn't go to a re-spotted black.

pissed off selby didnt win it, Dott just had to fist pump annoying little ned. hope Selby can turn it around tonight and the captain can at least make a fight of it this afternoon.

yeah i'd like to see robertson win, dott is just annoying me now for no real reason tbh. he doesnt annoy me nearly as much as ebdon, stephen lee, shaun murphy and mark allen. cracking game tonight, thought selby was gonna do it then goes and fucks up an easy black and hands the match to dott.