aberdeen-music

Dean Vendetta 1.0 (Dean VN1) for sale!!!

5cienceboy

I have a well looked after, good condition Dean VN1 electric guitar for sale.

It has a mahogany body, maple bolt on neck construction, a rosewood fretboard, dual humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector, tone/volume controls and a string-through design on the body. Will throw in strap, stand, capo, lemon oil and other accesories for good offer.

This guitar is probably best suited to metal and blues playing due to its scooped mids and heavy bass response... although this is not what i used it for. It worked well with the neck pick up and high trebs to give a more indie, jangly type sound. I bought the guitar for 450 from Bruce Millars less than 3 years ago. It has never left my room and until recently has been regularly restrung, waxed and lemon oiled. It has one small chip on the very tip of the neck above the tuning pegs which has been there since purchase. A beautiful well looked after guitar perfect for a serious beginner or intermediate level player. Sensible offers. Thanks.

• 1 year later...