aberdeen-music

Presale tickets

mikenifficent

Hi, can anyone help me on how to purchuse presale tickets for a gig, i am already a member on livenation, and need a code. Do codes on come avaliable when tickets go on sale, or can u get the code slighty earlier, thanks if anyone can help

It all depends opn the gig, each gig presale is done differenly. Who are you trying to get presale info on specifically ?

best thing to do is sign up for as much mailing lists as you can find -

ticketmaster

ticketweb

crowd surge

seetickets

etc, etc.....

ticketmaster can also be personalised to give you updates for specific venues and bands.

and the last thing to do is google the band you want to see + "presale" the day before tickets are due to go on sale.

It's okay, managed to get the tickets it was just not really clear on the website that they offered presale, although quite annoying after entering all my details and the site reserving tickets for me it came up with an error, meaning re-entering all the information and getting slighty worse seats.

Happy now anyway

best thing to do is sign up for as much mailing lists as you can find -

ticketmaster

ticketweb

crowd surge

seetickets

etc, etc.....

ticketmaster can also be personalised to give you updates for specific venues and bands.

and the last thing to do is google the band you want to see + "presale" the day before tickets are due to go on sale.

it was under my favs on ticketmaster but it didn't offer me a presale link, checked google and it was all old ones for the same gig but a few years ago, already signed upto eventim and others, tried to get 02s blueroom but don't qualify because i am pay as u go and finally managed through livenation, i remember getting for neil young before and it was alot easier

Are you sure you don't qualify for O2 blueroom? as i've just signed up for it and been able to buy tickets for a presale gig and i'm on PAYG as well.

You have to register separately for blueroom

I'm pretty sure in the terms and conditions, it says u have to be on pay monthly and depending on your spend depends what status like bronze silver gold etc. What does it actually do give u gig announcements and presale links? might have a look again at it as it could come in handy for future tickets