aberdeen-music

Car valet?

Lemonade

Can anyone recommend a good one in Aberdeen? Google isn't throwing up much and the websites that are there are really shit and don't give much information (eg. Aberdeen Auto Valet - Established Since 2001 - "For the person who appreciates & values there car" o_O)

I want to get a full interior valet, seats washed, carpets cleaned etc. as well as the outside, and I'd like it not to cost an absolute fortune.

Any suggestions?

Dont goto the one in the center.

I paid to have my paint restored, they ended up having the car two days longer than quoted, they have damaged my bumper/ plastics on my car with the hard edge of a polisher. they left polish residue all over the car (under the bonnet) and in the cracks.

Lots of little details missed that professionals should have got.

...And i didn't even notice that much of a restoration in the paint.

Erm, detailing is a bit more involved than the valet he asked for, plus it is reet dear. Worth it if it is a car you really care about though.

Yarr ... but I think Detail Ecosse will do a 'simple' valet if you ring them up and ask.

There was a guy who usesd to come to the works car park and spent the best part of a day doing an inside and out valet for ~80. Jensons Mobile Valeting or something,

Till HSE banned him for 'contaminating the drains' ...

I'll see if I can find the details tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

The guys in the Trinity Centre are pretty decent and cheap. I left the Alfa with them for 3 hours and it came back glimmering and it had been really well cleaned inside. Not sure if they do shampooing of the seat etc though. Cost about 20. 15 for the valet and 5 for the time in the car park.