aberdeen-music

Crevecoeur at Drummonds 9th May

Saw this on a poster in Tunnels on Sunday night but haven't seen it listed on here as yet - caught this band by chance supporting The Low Lows a couple of years back in Drummonds, great band.

If you like western tinged, instrumental music such as Dirty Three, Ennio Morricone, Calexico and the Twin Peaks soundtracks then you will probably love them....

crvecoeur on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Highly recommended! :up:

Saw this on a poster in Tunnels on Sunday night but haven't seen it listed on here as yet - caught this band by chance supporting The Low Lows a couple of years back in Drummonds, great band.

If you like western tinged, instrumental music such as Dirty Three, Ennio Morricone, Calexico and the Twin Peaks soundtracks then you will probably love them....

crvecoeur on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Highly recommended! :up:

Seconded! Great band and great entertainment. The support act Jeff Healey is/was the Low Lows Drummer. Stanley on the bill as well so a great night to be had!

Seconded! Great band and great entertainment. The support act Jeff Healey is/was the Low Lows Drummer. Stanley on the bill as well so a great night to be had!

Thanks, proper post for gig will be forthcoming from me... soon...

and its Jeremy Wheatley tour support - Jeremy Wheatley on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

It wasn't just you, our whole table was banned from getting anymore drinks by that bell-end barman. Never mind a swift word in Eric's ear sorted it out...

Aah, the mysterious glass from the ceiling event... There were other theories as to where the glass started its unusual trajectory...

Aah, the mysterious glass from the ceiling event... There were other theories as to where the glass started its unusual trajectory...

I still maintain it was in the chandelier for some unknown reason. It dropped straight down in my eyeline. Seriously.

I never really understood why someone would think our table randomly decided to break a glass on the floor when we had been quietly enjoying the music, the barman got my back up a fair bit. If we had been generally rowdy or something fair enough.

Jan just looks like trouble. Being so intimidating a presence and all.

I still maintain it was in the chandelier for some unknown reason. It dropped straight down in my eyeline. Seriously.

I never really understood why someone would think our table randomly decided to break a glass on the floor when we had been quietly enjoying the music, the barman got my back up a fair bit. If we had been generally rowdy or something fair enough.

Jan just looks like trouble. Being so intimidating a presence and all.

I was all for having you all binned out the back door and beaten senseless. ;)

I was at that show too. I remember the mysterious broken glass. It seemed to come from the ceiling, as implausible as that sounds. It must have been in the chandelier or thrown with astonishing precision from the entrance (which would be borderline impossible).

Crevecoeur are great. This is a must see show.

• 2 weeks later...