aberdeen-music

Vocalist and Lyricist wanted

ElectricLoveAndDeath

21 year old guitarist/songwriter is looking for a vocalist roughly the same age to write songs with (mainly the lyrics).

Looking to make guitar based pop music (in my head I hear it like Iggy and the Stooges playing the greatest hits of the Supremes in a Raw Power style - make sense to anyone?) I have the rest of the band sorted out already, so no problems there, just need to find someone I can write songs with and get going really!

I've written dozens of songs, but a lot of them don't really have any words, and I have plenty of pieces of music with no vocal melodies or anything. You don't need to be shit hot at singing, just as long as you can actually hold a tune and want to write songs real bad.

My main musical loves are Motown, The Smiths, Talking Heads, The Clash, The Stooges, The Specials, The Cribs, The Beatles, The Velvet Underground etc. You don't have to like these bands, it's just to give you an idea what I like.

If you are interested then P.M me.