aberdeen-music

Dooooooooooooooom metal band

Terricj

Ideally I would like to write some really evil sounding stuff with alittle groove added to mix it up abit keep it fresh n interesting.

Influences are electric wizard, weed eater, down, wee bitty of burzum ala Dunkelheit etc.

Surely you mean Weedeater? no space in there mate.

Me being picky, but surely if you want to form a doom band you should be able to spell your influences correctly...

I will be keen to hear how you get on forming a band, as more Doom in Aberdeen can only be a good thing.

Not sure typos have anything to do with how music influences you mate. But yes well-done WEEDEATER people no space, gold star for Clean My Wounds.

Yes Much Doom is needed in Aberdeen at the moment. So fingers crossed and perhaps we shall have the opportunity to gig with Eternal Idol.

Surely you mean Weedeater? no space in there mate.

Me being picky, but surely if you want to form a doom band you should be able to spell your influences correctly...

I will be keen to hear how you get on forming a band, as more Doom in Aberdeen can only be a good thing.

.......must have own gear, good ability and be able to spell the names of your influences correctly"

:bat:

:laughing: