aberdeen-music

Deep Fried Pizza

jester1470

I've never tried one. Is it worth the heartburn? It sort of sounds like it is.

They seemed good when I was a teenager. I'd probably sick up if I tried one nowadays.

I remember being on an all day sesh a number of years back in Stanehive and visited the chipper for some fuel, decided to go for a steak pie supper. After looking forward to it whilst it was being readied I was a tad hacked off to find they had decided to deep fry it. Just no need.

I remember being on an all day sesh a number of years back in Stanehive and visited the chipper for some fuel, decided to go for a steak pie supper. After looking forward to it whilst it was being readied I was a tad hacked off to find they had decided to deep fry it. Just no need.

I think a few chippers fry the pies. Guess they don't have ovens. I was surprised the first time I saw one do it but at least they don't cover it in batter first...

Guest idol_wild

Although pointing out that you thought my post was useless was completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and was possibly the most non-useful post ever

Dunno, like. It made me laugh.

No no no, because the blue bird is fantastic and i wanted to recommend it for the future.

Although pointing out that you thought my post was useless was completely irrelevant to the topic at hand and was possibly the most non-useful post ever

Since his brother is in town now and looking for a deep fried pizza, your pointing him towards an establishment that is currently closed down without even giving any indication of when it is reopening is actually spectacularly useless, not just useless. Your post would have been useful if the topic was 'I have someone coming to town at an unspecified date in the future, please tell me where they may sell deep fried pizzas'. I could have thrown Top Shop in there, just in case they decide on a side-line of artery bothering foodstuffs.

I wish my post could have taken the title of 'most non-useful post ever', it would be an achievement of sorts, but unfortunately that title has been won simultaneously by pretty much every post you have ever made.

There is a pecking order here and your hogging all the crumbs.

• Upvote 1