aberdeen-music

Iceland Volcano caused by...(from Daily Mail comments section)

This is exactly what I predicted would happen.

Increasingly severe and frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. The Large Hadron Collider has generated one or more black holes which fell to the centre of the Earth. The heat produced as the core is consumed causes increased seismic activity. The volcanic winter will probably render the planet uninhabitable well before it is finally consumed by the black hole.

Haiti, Mexico, Chile, China, Indonesia, Iceland. It's all over.

On the Daily Mail site, I found it quoted on the Grauniad site.Icelandic volcano: UK flight disruption | World news | guardian.co.uk

The fact that Iceland is permanently ticking over means nothing to some

A completely pathetic analysis of the situation.

Clearly the loss of the earth's magnetosphere, due to the consumption of the earth's metallic core by said blackhole, would cause the solar wind to strip our atmosphere killing us long before the heightened seismic activity would.

A completely pathetic analysis of the situation.

Clearly the loss of the earth's magnetosphere, due to the consumption of the earth's metallic core by said blackhole, would cause the solar wind to strip our atmosphere killing us long before the heightened seismic activity would.

You say the most romantic things :love:

Iceland volcano erupts for second time in a month forcing new evacuation of tourists | Mail Online

Maybe GOD is telling us that he has the `ULTIMATE POWER`- M Thomas, Bristol, 15/4/2010 13:41

Well this is what happens when you have a useless, lazy, greedy and incompetent government in power. LIEBOUR OUT NOW!!!- James, Birmingham, 15/4/2010 13:30

The anti-smoking lobby seems to be mighty quiet over this one. "Nature causes extreme passive smoking, it must be banned. Think of the children." - Dwight Vandryver, Stoke, UK, 15/4/2010 13:13

Very negative comments here...why don't we all just pause for a moment, step back and thank Jesus for all the good things that he does for us? - Malcolm, Chipping Sodbury, 15/4/2010 12:14

What's worrying me is that all that ash has to come down somewhere!! Are we going to become another Pompeii?- marie, stockport, 15/4/2010 12:09

You found the motherlode!! Retreat, before you get infected...

...Too late, I have mutated, DESTROY EU, BAN FRENCHNESS...

EDIT- It appears that legends read the Mail too, as per this entry

@ Alfred

what, you seriously expect the government to know when a dormant volcano will suddenly erupt?

you can manage to look after yourself, going by what you say, so why don't you?

- William Miller, Aberdeen, 15/4/2010 13:35

Read more: Iceland volcano erupts for second time in a month forcing new evacuation of tourists | Mail Online

Guest Gladstone
People are treating this like a disaster, the same thing happened when Mt ST Helens erupted

Aye, nae dramas though really, eh.

Just a few cancelled flights, min, ken.

Did anyone see on the news the professional Scottish ned who was clearly bemused at exactly why the planes have been grounded and couldn't understand it at all... 'they fly at 30 to 40 thousand feet, I canna see the problem at all'.

'We're doomed'

I can't believe anyone would actually want to fly, given the possibility of volcanic ash knocking out all your plane's engines.

I want to fly but I don't want to fly in volcanic ash, I do however want to fly to my destination!

you'd surely have similar wants if you had booked a holiday?

I want to fly but I don't want to fly in volcanic ash, I do however want to fly to my destination!

you'd surely have similar wants if you had booked a holiday?

Yes, but it seems like it's not worth the risk of plunging to your doom. Especially if it was plunging to your doom with BA, as that would be a horrible experience to take into infinity.