aberdeen-music

Which Way Now E.P on Myspace!

Kieran_imray

I'm digging the tracks. I probably like "Trash" the bestest, "Fly" is pretty good as well, and so is "Tell You" (though I don't like the weird scratchy effect on Heather's voice in the verses). Not so keen on "Carefree". I'll go into details in an Aberzine review at some point, once I buy a proper copy of the EP. Them's the Aberzine rules.

Where did you record at?

Myspace has kinda butchered the recordings a bit cuz it's shite, if you want to PM you your E-Mail I'm happy enough to send you the songs though. We recorded at a place called Red Eye Studio's in Clydebank with Steve Reilly (bass player in Glasgow band Logan). We can highly recommend going to him for recording, we had a very good experience. Mastering was done by a company called Audiomaster, who I believe are based in Yeovil and can also recommend highly.

Guest droid
Myspace has kinda butchered the recordings a bit cuz it's shite, if you want to PM you your E-Mail I'm happy enough to send you the songs though. We recorded at a place called Red Eye Studio's in Clydebank with Steve Reilly (bass player in Glasgow band Logan). We can highly recommend going to him for recording, we had a very good experience. Mastering was done by a company called Audiomaster, who I believe are based in Yeovil and can also recommend highly.

Kieran all myspace does is compress the files,so put your mp3s up at 96kbps and they won't sound so "butchered"...i'm sure i told you that before! Tracks sound good but IMO the vocals lack double tracking and harmonies,that's just me though!