aberdeen-music

Arab Strap Box Set

Monster Zero

Tsk...Arab Strap's first gig was broadcast on the Evening Session with Steve Lamacq, not Peel. I still have it on tape somewhere.

Dunno about that but you would think their record label may know these things...anyway, I picked up my box set from the Post Office yesterday and a fine package it is, not had time to listen to anything as yet.

Nope, that fell into the pile of many, many gigs that I missed when I worked offshore....did finally catch them a couple of times at Tunnels before they split up, including the show they did as part of the last tour.

trying to think how many times I saw them in town....

Lemon Tree about 1999.

Kef (acousticaly)

Exodus

Lemon Tree (triptych)

Tunnels

Tunnels again (on the farewell tour)

Acoustically at One Up before teh first Tunnels gig as well

• 1 month later...

Any way you could rip Daughters of Darkness to MP3 and email it to me? A friend of mine is a huge fan and has bought everything Arab Strap and Malcolm Middleton have ever released. but understandably is reluctant to spend 75 notes for one song, especially when she doesn't have a turntable. :)

Any way you could rip Daughters of Darkness to MP3 and email it to me? A friend of mine is a huge fan and has bought everything Arab Strap and Malcolm Middleton have ever released. but understandably is reluctant to spend 75 notes for one song, especially when she doesn't have a turntable. :)

I shall try, won't have time tonight but will see if I can get it done tomorrow :)