aberdeen-music

APA Music Programmer

Chris_APA

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I've got a sneaking suspicion I know who it is. Ihope I'm right.

APA are pretty hard to get into... I've tried many times to work there, namely bar/restaurant work but there never seems to be vacancies going, you apply by CV but it has to be on application form and they never seem to advertise for part timers...

Advertised like 3 weeks ago, we don't normally take on new staff unless it's needed as there's such a demand for jobs.

But yes, you're all going to be pleased with this appointment and I'm sure you'll all find out soon enough.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

It's a beauty. :)

Stop all this rubbish I know who it is pish. It seems to be obvious that it's not a secret so just come out and say it.

Just leaving it to the person that got the post to say...

I made reference to it due to my previous stamping of feet and general huffinesss at being snubbed and I thought it best to address the balance.

My mention of a 'she' was a wee jape is all...

Don't want and have not wanted to say too much on here but yes, I will be working at the Lemon Tree from the 28th June in this position.

I guess Its pretty widely known now it would seem so thought id post.

Looking forward to getting stuck into the Lemon Tree and working with the guys over there.

There's no hard feelings with the Warehouse at all and were on good terms - for personal reasons I have decided to leave the venue but wish them all the best for the future.

So although the company are still deciding how to proceed at Warehouse, there will be a position going in my place - whether they get someone based locally or not is still to be decided.

However, I have been asked to forward notes of interest / suggestions to the management - so if your interested, send me your CV and ill forward on for sure - steven.milne@aberdeen-warehouse.com

Don't want and have not wanted to say too much on here but yes, I will be working at the Lemon Tree from the 28th June in this position.

I guess Its pretty widely known now it would seem so thought id post.

Looking forward to getting stuck into the Lemon Tree and working with the guys over there.

There's no hard feelings with the Warehouse at all and were on good terms - for personal reasons I have decided to leave the venue but wish them all the best for the future.

So although the company are still deciding how to proceed at Warehouse, there will be a position going in my place - whether they get someone based locally or not is still to be decided.

However, I have been asked to forward notes of interest / suggestions to the management - so if your interested, send me your CV and ill forward on for sure - steven.milne@aberdeen-warehouse.com

Fecking disgrace I tell thee. Doomed doooomed! What were they thinking?!