aberdeen-music

Touring band looking for GUITARIST

Stephenam1985

Hello,

We are currently looking for a guitarist to join our band. We play indie rock music - similar I guess to the likes of Nada Surf, Frightened Rabbit, Band Of Horses and The Shins.

We will be touring ALOT throughout the year, and also appearing at a number of festivals in the UK. You must be able to commit, as a lot of time will be spent on the road in a van + sleeping on people's floors/tents!!!

It is an exciting time to be in our band, so I am sure you will have fun :)

Here is the horrible part where I have to state what we'd like our new member to be:

Male between 20-25 years

Able to drive

Experience gigging

Good on guitar

PM me if you are interested,

Thanks!

I'm guessing they want to be discreet about who the band is; unless I'm very much mistaken about who this is the claims are true. Maybe they're planning on replacing someone and haven't informed them yet hoho, can't think what other reason there might be for not giving the band name.

edit: actually, the band name seems to never have been given in any previous ads either, so maybe not.

I'm guessing they want to be discreet about who the band is; unless I'm very much mistaken about who this is the claims are true. Maybe they're planning on replacing someone and haven't informed them yet hoho, can't think what other reason there might be for not giving the band name.

edit: actually, the band name seems to never have been given in any previous ads either, so maybe not.

Maybe, however this ad comes across more like "Hello children, do you want to see some puppies"...

• 2 months later...

Guitarist needed...

Hi guy's. My name is Cory Case. I'm a guitar player and recently won best live acoustic in Orange County. I play a lot of electric and lead guitar as well. I'm 23 years old, and have toured across the United States, and Europe. You can see pictures, and listen to some of my music at myspace.com/corycasemusic my e-mail is coryjordanmusic@yahoo.com I'm a very dedicated musician, and hope to hear back from you.

-Cory

Hi guy's. My name is Cory Case. I'm a guitar player and recently won best live acoustic in Orange County. I play a lot of electric and lead guitar as well. I'm 23 years old, and have toured across the United States, and Europe. You can see pictures, and listen to some of my music at myspace.com/corycasemusic my e-mail is coryjordanmusic@yahoo.com I'm a very dedicated musician, and hope to hear back from you.

-Cory

I can see work permit problems here Cory. The new government is tough on immigrants.