aberdeen-music

Music Videos

MC Nice Andrew

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got loads of favourites...

YouTube - What's Up Fatlip? FATLIP by Spike Jonze 2000 - I love the simplicity of this one.

- mong out music, mong out video.

- I like anything that's just one well executed idea.

Got a million favourite ones that have been made more recently, i'll have a rake and post some. Now that everyone and their dog has a canon 5d and can shoot 1080p there are some great videos out there. It's one thing that hasn't suffered since the dawn of the internets and free music.

I've got loads of favourites...

YouTube - What's Up Fatlip? FATLIP by Spike Jonze 2000 - I love the simplicity of this one.

- mong out music, mong out video.

- I like anything that's just one well executed idea.

Got a million favourite ones that have been made more recently, i'll have a rake and post some. Now that everyone and their dog has a canon 5d and can shoot 1080p there are some great videos out there. It's one thing that hasn't suffered since the dawn of the internets and free music.

5d MKII:]

- Just awesome. No gimmicks, just the band playing. What more could you ask for?

YouTube - Guano Apes - Lords of the boards (Snow) - Always loved this, they had an appeal that most bands of that era didn't. The fact that Sandra Nasi? is infinitely more attractive than Fred Durst may have helped.

- Well, it's Raging Speedhorn, innit!

I do like videos of just bands playing. Be it in the style of 5 minutes alone or blind (korn) but its a but overdone now.

Thanks for the posts, some interesting stuff (teabags). I've gotten quite interested in how music and video can relate/work together and if having a pish video can make a person automatically dislike a song?

Btw, down and raging speedhorn. Have both videos on my phone, as well as the rest of the raging speedhorn videos. Good homegrown metal. They rocked the shit out of the lemon tree back in the day.

Do they have any other videos aside from Second Bad Vibel? The only one I've found is a fan-made one of Montreal, and the comments are mainly just people complaining the video gave them a headache. They clearly haven't seen Gantz Graf before.

'The Exploding Psychology' by Squarepusher is definitely worth a watch if you like this, but I don't know if there is a decent quality upload kicking about.

EDIT: found it!

apologies, i should have looked a little harder.

i'd actually like to discuss them though, not just post up videos.

hog, this may be along the lines of you camera tech stuff (i have no idea what you were talking about before)

its mad caspsule markets bassists post MCM band

• 2 weeks later...