aberdeen-music

KCHGH album streaming now!

HateEvent

A couple more numbers have now also been taken (8, 86).

More comments/criticisms wanted! :)

Can I get 17 please?

I don't really listen to a lot of this sort of music but I fucking love these tracks. Just listening to the sheer technical ability of the guitar brings a big grin across my face,

Like Original Spies, I too prefer the high pitched vocals.

• 2 weeks later...

I opened this expecting not to be too enamoured with it as I guess it's not really my thing, but I actually really enjoyed it. I don't know much about this sort of music but thought the guitar was ace and the high vocals really set it apart. I suppose I was expecting more low grunts so the high stuff was definitely a pleasant surprise. Going back for a second listen, certainly woke me up this morning anyway! :up:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Bump again!

Now that a few people from on here have picked up copies of this, I'm curious as to your thoughts? :)

I love it, man. I really fucking love it. Just sit on the bus or in the van, air shredding. So good! Don't really know much about this sort of music, but this is intensely enjoyable.

I've been meaning to listen to this for ages, and I'm so glad I finally got round to it - it's fucking awesome! Reminds me a little of Miss Machine era Dillenger Escape Plan, which is no bad thing as that's my favorite album of theirs! I loved the track Corral. Initially I didn't care for the high vocals, but after listening to all the tracks on your myspace page I'm won over! The guitar sound tone is fantastic!

It's been a very long time that I've been excited about a local band, but this really transcended all my expectations of the recordings.

Great work guys! When are you playing live next?

The only downside for me personally, is that you play guitar faster than I can physically move my fingers, making air guitar substanitally harder.

Also, when's this next gig you speak of?

• 5 months later...
Guest dopethrone

First track and I'm pretty much echoing everyone else. I dont really like the high vocals, but understand the angle he's going for. The guitars are very PsyOpus-esque and it also reminds me of Dillinger in places.

Production is really neat and tidy. Diggin it.

Just stumbled across this post, seems like I'm late to the party..

Fuckin' love it, insane guitar playing that I can barely even comprehend. Is like a heavier Primus! Gotta say, I prefer the higher vocals, like some of the other guys on here I think the growling ones sound a little generic in comparison to the rest of it. No critisism though, totally fits and doesn't spoil it in anyway.

Keep it going guys, gonna have to catch you live soon!