aberdeen-music

HOT CLUB DE PARIS + support :

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Can someone enlighten me - what songs of Hot Club de Paris will I have heard? I'm sure I like them, but can't think of their tunes and I'm on my phone, too lazy to go and fire up the laptop for a listen...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Can someone enlighten me - what songs of Hot Club de Paris will I have heard? I'm sure I like them, but can't think of their tunes and I'm on my phone, too lazy to go and fire up the laptop for a listen...

Hey Housebrick

Sometimesitsbetternottostickbitsofeachotherineachotherforeachother

Shipwreck

Hey! Housebrick

Clockwork Toy

those are songs everyone seems to know.

Hope I've been helpful in this regard.

Yours in Christ,

Euan

• 2 weeks later...
THIS Wednesday!

The new Hot Club 10" is on Spotify and was going mega cheap on either Play.com or iTunes for the download (can't remember which, but 4 tracks for 1.20 or something).

Yep both the latest EPs are up on spotify. I'm sure the albums used to be too, but seem to have disappeared. The EPs are good though. And there is the My Little Haunting single which is "the most upbeat thing ever not to make me vomit" according to a friend of mine.

Glad to be getting in for free.