aberdeen-music

TEENAGE FANCLUB : The Warehouse - Tuesday 1st June : 7.00pm

One of my favourite gig going moments was during a Teenage Fanclub gig at Liquid when it was called Bonkers, some guy climbed up on the barrier and stagedived, unfortunately the only person in his trajectory was a wee lass who got totally wiped out. It was a shame and all, but it was fucking funny.

Was Bonkers/Liquid the one in Crown Street? If so I was at that one too.

Also enjoyed them at the Beach Ballroom, with Primal Scream as support!!!

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Great first post, cockmunch.

Did Christy nail your bird?

Oh what a shock!

Not really, he nails most folks' birds.

Nope I'm a one wummin man. Have been for a fair while.

Anyway, unless Seabrook decides to share his identity with us, I'll just dismiss his ramblings as those of a true fud.

It's a shame that we're not playing this because we're all enormous TFC fans and are well-suited to this show, however we do understand that sometimes it's just not possible. O well. Gonna have a great night regardless - haven't seen them since 08.

Was Bonkers/Liquid the one in Crown Street? If so I was at that one too.

Also enjoyed them at the Beach Ballroom, with Primal Scream as support!!!

No it's the one off Bridge Street - where the Mudd Club used to be held - it was Ritzy's ages ago, it's had a few names...was The Palace for a while after Bonkers I think. Actually I just checked the ticket, it's one of several gig tickets I have saved over the years, it says Ritzy's but I am positive it was called Bonkers at the time...maybe my memory has made this all up! I also have a ticket for them at The Music Hall, totally forgot I saw them there!

Great show last night, been ages since I've seen Teenage Fanclub and they never fail to entertain. Loving the new songs and played a lot of classics as well, highlight for me was Your Love is the place where I come from, one of my all time favourite songs!

Thought support band was great too but didn't catch their name!

:up:

Great show last night, been ages since I've seen Teenage Fanclub and they never fail to entertain. Loving the new songs and played a lot of classics as well, highlight for me was Your Love is the place where I come from, one of my all time favourite songs!

Thought support band was great too but didn't catch their name!

:up:

Great gig last night. First time seeing the Fannies live, hopefully not the last. Support band were called Yuck as far as I remember.