aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DigitalxVoodoo

probably Randys finest moment

Look, I'm telling you guys, it's awesome. I can have all the pot I want. I get around faster than walking and wherever I need a seat, I can just sit on my balls.

Large bag of Fishermans Friend please. The tune during the ball hopping convoy was the sort of perfect attention to detail that makes SP supreme, sounded like some 70s Sesame Street tripped out section=ace.

EDIT, on checking the tune is called 'Chicken on the Rocks' (apposite!) by Jean-Jacques Perrey, famous French creator of Psyche Rock, and lots of dull musique Concrete

What do we want? Bigger doors! Where do we want them? Weed stores!!

This episode is right up there for Randy Marsh goodness but my personal favourite moment is in the one where they run out of internet and he is in a chair covered in jizz, trying to claim it's ectoplasm from a scary ghost.

What do we want? Bigger doors! Where do we want them? Weed stores!!

This episode is right up there for Randy Marsh goodness but my personal favourite moment is in the one where they run out of internet and he is in a chair covered in jizz, trying to claim it's ectoplasm from a scary ghost.

YouTube - Over Logging- Randy Marsh