aberdeen-music

15 of free stuff from Woolworths

Adam Easy Wishes

Buy something at Woolworths.co.uk and at the checkout type in:

ZZ437 to save 15 off your order (new customers only)

and

XV002 to save the 3.95 postage

Just read this on another forum. It appears to work...to be done at your own risk though, obv.

DVDs/CDs are not allowed by the looks of it, but just got myself and Stylophone and Crayoladoodle Patterns and Pens for a cool 50p. 8-)

[EDIT= You are required to meet a minimum order value of 15 before the first code will work.]

• Upvote 1

with this it seems they takes the full amount from your account then credit the amount of the voucher back to your account once the payment is cleared. just in case anyone doesn't have the full amount in their bank or something and they wind up in bank trouble over it!

i googled for info on the code and apparently in the terms and conditions they have a clause that if the code/voucher wasn't send to you or available on the site they can take the money from your card any time in the next 3 months or something along those lines. i ordered cutlery and crayola stuff anyway, lets see if it arrives/i actually get it for next to nothing...

From the Woolies website:

Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:

(i) you are entitled to use the code;

(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;

(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

I'd advise everyone to proceed with caution as they do appear to have their bases covered with this, and that code is on about 100 different forums so they will definitely be aware of it.

I don't see why they would charge you anything more than the total cost of your basket...not sure they can. It's just a voucher code which is on loads fo websites!

I would imagine it's covering the cost of credit transactions and general fucking aboot with folk trying to use vouchers that were given to other folk...