aberdeen-music

In Atlanta - Acoustic Whistling - iwantout, The Tunnels 21st April

Having another crack at putting on a local gig, the last one I did went really well and I hope to see a few more of you at this one!

This gig features 3 acts who are all playing the Tunnels for the first time, and I'm really excited about it.

In Atlanta In Atlanta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Been following these guys for a while, immensely excited about their prospects given how young they are the quality of songs that they are producing. Obviously influenced by the likes of Foals and Friendly Fires, they play their own brand of electronic indie music and have an EP currently available for purchase.

Acoustic Whistling

The Conifdantes are a band who are now dead to the Aberdeen music scene, but their former singer Luke Wyles has brought his well received acoustic set to the Aberdeen scene in the form of a full band. This will be their Aberdeen debut, not sure about a link online but if you are a fan of Jamie T this is something that you won't want to miss.

iwantout iwantout on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

iwantout is the alter ego of Nathan Brown, a singer songwriter from Montrose who has changed his focus from screaming in a metal band to singing soft melodic acoustic music. Elliot Smith is obviously a favoured artist of his, with the song currently up on myspace showing the dark approach to his work.

All this for 3, get down and show support for new faces on the Aberdeen music scene!

Cheers