aberdeen-music

Moorings last night

kirkt

Guest scott cs.

i would have went, but i thought my girlfriend was getting back from holiday, but her flight got delayed so i could have went after all if i found someone to go with. which i didn't. yes.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Metal isn't really my cuppa milk and one sugar, but I had an ace time. That was my first time in the Moorings, and the place has a good vibe and I'll definitely be going back as they do a nice pint of cider. Flash introducing the bands is a nice touch too. Although, seeing the other two Spike Boys on stage is a bit weird when I'm not up with them. Oh well, I guess Spike will just have to play the Moorings sometime! Shameless and relentless plugging and whoring as usual! Top marks Flash!

It was good fun. Arriving in suit with an ugly,green, see-thru guitar is always asking for heckling lol.

It was a bit weird watching Jake at the bar instead of screaming political banter down the mike!

Thanks to Alan Cynic for coming along!

From what I heard of the other bands (I had to go and work) they kicked ass, was a fine night, well done Kirk :up:

Alan! You go to other pubs?!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Now I feel like a dirty two-timer (well, three-timer, as I was in and out of Drummonds too....will I catch a disease?).

It was VERY hard walking down Shiprow and NOT going into Drakes!!!! But I'll be there on Tuesday for my pint of Judas from FJ.

The Moorings was good fun though, and I got a free CD which can't be a bad thing.

Now I feel like a dirty two-timer (well' date=' three-timer, as I was in and out of Drummonds too....will I catch a disease?).

It was VERY hard walking down Shiprow and NOT going into Drakes!!!! But I'll be there on Tuesday for my pint of Judas from FJ.

The Moorings was good fun though, and I got a free CD which can't be a bad thing.[/quote']

and a tape :up:

Im gonna have a listen to your CD tonight :up:

Thanks for the tape, Hog! I've listened to the Agathocles side today, and enjoyed the variety of it ("The wild colonial boy"!!!). Will hear t'other side later tonight. It says Tape 5 93-96...is it a mix of different bands?

I can do you a jazz cd in return (as per Philip's thread) to even the CD difference between you and Jakey.....no falling out now, lads!