aberdeen-music

Have you ever had a beer?

djcaptain

that just didnt taste quite right? , i found out the other day that some places buy loads of kegs a week before they go out of date. Yes that was another thing i didnt know, that beer can go out of date.

So i guess the next time i see a pound a pint offer, iam going to think to myself how old is the motherfucking beer lol.

well i wont name where i normally drink, and yes cleaning is an issue that i dont think many places care too much about. Recently stopped eating food at a student hot spot as there cutlery was manky.

I just think its funny that alot of these pubs go out of there way to get discount kegs to sell on at either full price or discount "deals"

that just didnt taste quite right? , i found out the other day that some places buy loads of kegs a week before they go out of date. Yes that was another thing i didnt know, that beer can go out of date.

So i guess the next time i see a pound a pint offer, iam going to think to myself how old is the motherfucking beer lol.

they might have put the tap cleaner through the taps and not thoroughly taken it out :p (chemicals is easy to tell your beer'll keep bubblin.....)

Anything on draft you used to get at The Mudd Club, gadz min.

I used to be strictly a bottles man but was in there one night with my bro and we decided to take advantage of the 1 pints. I was back on bottles within a half pint. I have no idea what it was they were serving up as lager. Bottled tramp piss possibly. It wasn't even worth a quid, I know that much.

There was more than one occasion where I puked after drinking a 1 pint in the palace while still sober. Kept drinking the stuff though because it was cheap. Fuck knows what kind of damage it was doing to my insides.

Leightweight.

Never did me any harm...... It was McEwans too. Awful. I remember they 'upgraded' to Heineken eventually, which was equally as rank.

Amazing stuff.

Worst pint I had in recent memory was at the Illicit Still. Horrendous. I shudder at the thought.

One of the best pints for me is always in the Snug bar in Ma's (the lines are always nice and clean).

Guest CuntSmasher

One of the best pints for me is always in the Snug bar in Ma's (the lines are always nice and clean).

Aye. There and the prince of wales are always spot on.