aberdeen-music

Cold Remedies for Vocalists?

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

I remember playing a gig with Kitchen Cynics about a year and a half ago and I was all choked up and had a head full of snot, but Alan gave me a wee decongestant type sweet, commonly used by vocalists to clear the airwaves before singing.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this sort of thing? I have three nights of trying to sing ahead of me and I'm currently shitting egg rolls.

Guest idol_wild
Vocalzone? Boots in the Bon Accord has so does Michie's. Cost about three quid for 24 or something. They're great!

That sounds about right. For once, I'll love late night shopping in Aberdeen. :up:

Guest idol_wild
Aye, Vocalzone do it for me. They taste a little bogging, but get you through the gig. How's the tour going?

Cheers fellas. :up:

The Meursault tour was a mixed bag - some seriously overwhelming shows and a couple that weren't so good. Typical UK tour, really!

Guest idol_wild
Yep...it was vocalzone.....opens the tubes up well :up:

What time are you playing tonight Phil???? I'm hoping to be along if it's early-ish (I've an early start tomorrow).

Awesome. The taste wasn't too treacherous, so I'll pick some up today.

I'm on quite late tonight, Alan; probably around midnight or so! :sleeping:

I remember playing a gig with Kitchen Cynics about a year and a half ago and I was all choked up and had a head full of snot, but Alan gave me a wee decongestant type sweet, commonly used by vocalists to clear the airwaves before singing.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this sort of thing? I have three nights of trying to sing ahead of me and I'm currently shitting egg rolls.

The last time Alan gave me a "wee decongestant type sweet" I woke up three days later in a field just outside of Birmingham, missing a kidney. :down:

The last time Alan gave me a "wee decongestant type sweet" I woke up three days later in a field just outside of Birmingham, missing a kidney. :down:

I can't apologise enough for that, Bigsby............................you were supposed to wake up

just outside Brechin. The staff were a tad over-zealous, I fear.

• 3 weeks later...