aberdeen-music

Man set fire to BNP poster in Aberdeen

looks like they could be in trouble for their current promotional material due to their piss poor design and use of stock photos: Help us trace these models pictured 'endorsing' the BNP's anti-immigration policies Telegraph Blogs

note the odious comments. in particular one where the commenter claims to have found out where matthew moore lives and suggests he is paid a visit to discuss bnp policy. what a classy party they are.

It's relatively pleasing that either they a) can't afford it or b) no designer worth their salt will work for them to produce an actually decent ad campaign. Maybe they think they'll get by with their great policies?

After looking at this site: Vote for Policies - Vote for policies, not personalities! it's pretty glaringly obvious which policies belong to BNP, it's pretty scary too.

Either way, part of me hopes this is still up on Saturday when I can go have a peek.

Anyone associated with the BNP should die a horrible death.

Fucking Nazi pigs.

They don't deserve human rights.

I just don't understand the mentality of people who vote for them.

So well done to this guy for doing this. It might have been against the law...... but he still did the right thing.

Anyone associated with the BNP should die a horrible death.

Fucking Nazi pigs.

They don't deserve human rights.

I just don't understand the mentality of people who vote for them.

So well done to this guy for doing this. It might have been against the law...... but he still did the right thing.

They should die a horrible death? That is a bit extreme...

OK, who are you? Sorry, I get confused when names change.

Plinth = Ouroboros is Broken = Godzilla Blues

Tip: to find a poster's previous user name, right-click the name above their avatar, go to 'more posts by xxxx' then find an old post and see if it was quoted later in that thread. The quote will still show the old name.

Plinth = Ouroboros is Broken = Godzilla Blues

Tip: to find a poster's previous user name, right-click the name above their avatar, go to 'more posts by xxxx' then find an old post and see if it was quoted later in that thread. The quote will still show the old name.

Thanks for the tip, but that seems like a real pain the arse.