aberdeen-music

Bedroom furniture wanted

Lemonade

Random I suppose, but I'm moving into an unfurnished place next month, so I need some furniture to keep all my stuff in and to sleep on: Wardrobe, bed, chests of drawers / cabinets, TV stand etc. Maybe a hat stand. Don't give a fuck if it all matches, as long as it's cheap and sturdy! :up:

I've got a pretty big double chest of drawers in my shed if you can pick it up/happen to be moving near Bedford Road.
We have two double wardrobes available. They are in good condition and very spacious. 50 for both?

I like both of these posts. I'll PM you both at some point soon. I don't move in for another month yet but still it would be nice to get the stuff organised before I move in. :up:

It's not really bedroom related, but my Ma has a large wide-screen CRT television you can have if you want it.

I'm good for a tellybox thanks, I just bought a 32" flatscreen a few months back. What I do need however is a unit to put it on. And also it must be big enough to fit my Freeview box, DVD player, PS2, Megadrive, NES and SNES. Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't forgotten about this stuff guys, I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to shift it! I'm moving in the firt week in May so I'll arrange to get it moved by then. prob rent a van for a couple of days to do my moving.

Ok no worries, just give me a shout a few days before so we can get them emptied and shifted, ready for collection.

I'm good for a tellybox thanks, I just bought a 32" flatscreen a few months back. What I do need however is a unit to put it on. And also it must be big enough to fit my Freeview box, DVD player, PS2, Megadrive, NES and SNES. Hmmm...

Are you still after a unit for this?

Just got some new stuff for the flat and have an ikea unit that should do the trick for cheap if you still need.

Let me know and can send you a picture.

Are you still after a unit for this?

Just got some new stuff for the flat and have an ikea unit that should do the trick for cheap if you still need.

Let me know and can send you a picture.

I think I'm OK for furniture now mate, but I'll have a better idea once I get everything moved in next week.