aberdeen-music

Deportees recording now online!

Adam Easy Wishes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gladstone
All week, I've been trying to put my finger on who the singer sounds like and, after much arguing with the Mrs, it's that guy from Doves. I can now sleep at night.

Nice harmonies too!

Ah - so he does. Good spot.

I kinda thought the ending of that last one was going to be bigger...

I think my favourite of the three is Tongue Can't Tell, it's got a bit more oomph than the other two.

Nuthin worse than epic for epic's sake imo. I hate it when bands throw the kitchen sink at a track on an attempt to make it sound 'bigger'. All the dynamic is already there, no need to try and make it big I don't think.

Yes, 'Tongue' is my favourite track too. I bloody love it.

Fuckin ell, Elwood, that's most of our set that you've described.

Almost certain that you're talking about All Night, but it could be Bastard.

Bastard is my favourite song. It's bigger than the moon

Bastard is indeed amazing.I like Bastard a lot.

Hemmin Dallas, you talkin about sex appeal is like a Hun talkin about intelligence.

Shaki will accompany you, of that Im pretty sure. He has mentioned a lot of late how he wants to come see us.

Another new song - Alibis - will be debuted. I bloody love it. It is both quiet and loud.

Hemmin Dallas, you talkin about sex appeal is like a Hun talkin about intelligence.

Shaki will accompany you, of that Im pretty sure. He has mentioned a lot of late how he wants to come see us.

I do! If only you'd stop arranging gigs that clash with my Sunday night bath/MOTD2 ritual!

I suppose if 'Miles' demanded that I come as part of his birthday wishes then I'd be obliged to attend.....

I do! If only you'd stop arranging gigs that clash with my Sunday night bath/MOTD2 ritual!

I suppose if 'Miles' demanded that I come as part of his birthday wishes then I'd be obliged to attend.....

Well, I have work on my birthday at 0830 so might not be out terribly late. I just want to be friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A new track, officially untitled but known from our live shows as 'Bastard', is online for 24 hours only. It's a dark rock monster of a song. Check it out at our myspace page today.

Special mention to Producer/Engineer extraordinaire Iain MacPherson, who put his all into these mixes.