aberdeen-music

some equipment for sale

SooperKeef

some equipment for sale so i can (hopefully get some money)

Swift Modern V guitar: Has a few bits missing mostly can be replaced and you would probably want to replace them at 50 (itll cost more if i have to replace the parts) perfect for starting out of semi decent players (Humbucker P/U's)

Nevada 7-Piece Drum Kit: used in the badly recorded shutterspeed songs in the garden has a few bits n bobs missing easily replaced comes with starter drumming book, a drum throne, a set of sticks the kit includes Bass Drum, High tom Mid tom and floor tom, a snare drum a crash cymbal and a highhat, not in amazing nick but the skins can be replaces (and i will replace them if this is prefered) hoping to get about 200 for it i think i got it for like 300 perfect for a starter

Pics and videos of these instruments can be recorded/taken if you want.

PM me for details such as my email address for pics (or comment on this thread and ill PM you if your interested)

one of the knobs (i can get that back) the top locks are pretty much fucked...excuse my french/english derogitory terms, and you would probably wanna replace the whole locking system :p

but apart from that its quite good, sounds sorta like Kurt Cobains guitar in Teen spirit (im not very good at determining sounds so dont take my opinion seriously)