aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
5 O'Clock Hero

Singer required

Three piece band (guitar, drums, bass) looking for a vocalist. Age, gender, hair colour, inside leg measurement, etc., all unimportant, just an ability to add some vocal colour to our unique blend of noise (a metal drummer, a jazz/blues guitarist and an indie bass player; an interesting combination that seems to work......). Ability to play an instrument not a requirement, but would certainly not be a disadvantage.

Cheers

Three piece band (guitar, drums, bass) looking for a vocalist. Age, gender, hair colour, inside leg measurement, etc., all unimportant, just an ability to add some vocal colour to our unique blend of noise (a metal drummer, a jazz/blues guitarist and an indie bass player; an interesting combination that seems to work......). Ability to play an instrument not a requirement, but would certainly not be a disadvantage.

Cheers

Hey. I'd be interested in working with you guys if i'm the kind of singer your looking for. Check out myspace.com/lisapolson and let me know if i would be any good for you.

cheers lisa