aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
suchathing2

0ver 25?

do we get to know what your wanting written, what style and how difficult to play?

Why....?

Are you over 25...?

Hey, Graeme! Finally a legitimate place for us to post, aren't we the only over-25's on the forum?

Are the songs high in fiber? Once you hit 25, well, all that sugar coated pop music goes straight to your hips and you need to start wearing a t-shirt to gigs, otherwise it's ass-crack central when you adjust your pedals.

Hey, Graeme! Finally a legitimate place for us to post, aren't we the only over-25's on the forum?

Are the songs high in fiber? Once you hit 25, well, all that sugar coated pop music goes straight to your hips and you need to start wearing a t-shirt to gigs, otherwise it's ass-crack central when you adjust your pedals.

No, there are more... but we are in the minority for sure... over 25.... come october i'll be 30 over..... o_Ooh god no....:puke:

Hope your coming to the Pallas gig... you'll feel at home age wise!! and I know your a huge prog fan...:up:

I think there are probably more than a few! It's the over 50's you need to sort out the men from the boys.

Poo's still regular:up: