aberdeen-music

0ver 25?

suchathing2

Ive got nothing against under 25s, but I want to get a decent giggable group going where people arent shy to speak up or, on the flipside of that, to pull their weight.

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever, but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever, but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

Imposter! No one over 25 would say "tryin", that's what those pesky kids do. I'm 32 and I insist you put those g's back.

[quote name=suchathing2;822319

At 19 someone is more likely to be aware of whatever is classed as 'new' or whatever' date=' but they often prize the idea of tryin to reinvent music, badly, at the expense of just playin some songs.

You could very well be correct there. However, I'm sure not all those under 25years old would be like that. My son just wants to play guitar. Anything will do as longs as he's playing something.:rockon: