aberdeen-music

Carson Wells CDEP

Huw

Hullo.

Just in case you hadn't notice the MULTITUDES of spam (sorry) on various social networking sites, our EP is ready.

It was engineered, mixed and mastered about 6 months ago now by a certain Robin Sutherland (Stapleton, Mesa Verde, Copy Haho) and has been released by Dany at Art For Blind Records (Twisted, What Price, Wonderland!, Mesa Verde).

We'll be selling them at gigs for 3. You can download the record for free and buy it (please) from AFBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB, where it'll cost an extra 1.50 for postage etc. We might try and get some into One Up too.

If you do enjoy it and aren't going to make it to a gig, please buy this from Dany as he is a great guy and will appreciate your support!

That's about it. We will be playing this coming Friday at Caf Drummonds where both Turning 13 and JJ Bull will have shiny new records and Min Diesel will be selling blowjobs. Surely at least one excuse to bring your CA$H MONY.

Oh - any feedback would be great too!

I want to buy it from One-Up. I prefer the human interaction and hands-on process of it all. Even if you just put one in and reserve it for me.

Now that you are no longer called A Guy Called Guy your myspace url makes you sound pretty gay. Nothing against that sort of thing, just an observation.

Can you guys keep and EP and a t aside for me and I'll buy it in person?

Because I asked on yr facebook page but you didn't fucking answer me. Me, the person trying to support yr band and give you my money.

Cunts.

Because I asked on yr facebook page but you didn't fucking answer me. Me, the person trying to support yr band and give you my money.

Cunts.

There aren't any t-shirts. We thought about it and then passed for the time being. Maybe in the future.

Of course we'll keep one aside for you, Craig. :)

There aren't any t-shirts. We thought about it and then passed for the time being. Maybe in the future.

Of course we'll keep one aside for you, Craig. :)

Good stuff! I'll be writing a scathing review of your shitty music for Euans blog, nous aimons danser btw.

Good stuff! I'll be writing a scathing review of your shitty music for Euans blog, nous aimons danser btw.

I'd already asked Euan to do it, but either is fine.

Although we will keep one aside for you if you really want, there is no need. There was 300 or 350 pressed of whihc we have 100. I don't see them running out in the next 4-6 years!

I'd already asked Euan to do it, but either is fine.

Although we will keep one aside for you if you really want, there is no need. There was 300 or 350 pressed of whihc we have 100. I don't see them running out in the next 4-6 years!

Well, he said I could have a go. Although my "baby calf trying to stand for the first time after being born" style of stop start, mixed metaphor, confusing, poorly written journalism will probably not stand up next to the mans himself, I'll give it a crack.

Okay cool. I'll just buy one then.

Well, he said I could have a go. Although my "baby calf trying to stand for the first time after being born" style of stop start, mixed metaphor, confusing, poorly written journalism will probably not stand up next to the mans himself, I'll give it a crack.

Okay cool. I'll just buy one then.

Awesome! Thanks for that.

Cunts.

I gave you a really nice reply to your first comment which was written in a kind of 21st century, SMS language. Thusly I replied in a joking way as if I thought you were a bit simple. It was a fun time, the little joke we had. Anyway, I asked you who the hottie was and you never got back to me so I didn't reply to your second comment as I was hurt.

So there, yeh Coont.

I gave you a really nice reply to your first comment which was written in a kind of 21st century, SMS language. Thusly I replied in a joking way as if I thought you were a bit simple. It was a fun time, the little joke we had. Anyway, I asked you who the hottie was and you never got back to me so I didn't reply to your second comment as I was hurt.

So there, yeh Coont.

Fair play.

Her names Luci. Want introduced?

No way. I have a girlfriend and I can't speak to women without insulting them, especially if they are pretty. I was just making conversation.

Rad.

That's good, because she lives in St Andrews and I don't know her THAT well! Tbh, it was an elaborate bluff.

Look forward to seeing you lads on Friday.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Sorry I can't be there tonight, I'm with the fambly in Glasgow. I will purchase the EP upon my return though. V exciting!

Once again, sorry for LeeDeyng you on about the gig