aberdeen-music

Good clubs in Aberdeen

tim131

A group of us are planning a night out in on Thursday, but we really don't know where to go.

We are thinking Snafu - but heard it can be expensive, and we are looking for pretty cheap drinks.

Also thinking Exodus, quite like exodus but heard it can be pretty shit on Thursday.

We like Indie and a bit of pop and dance music, any ideas where would be good on a Thursday, with some decent drinks deals?

Thanks,

Tim

Guest Gladstone

Dirty Hearts Club @ Snafu is where it's at on a Thursday night as far as I'm concerned.

Not that I ever get the chance to go these days, but if I was going out on Thursday night, it would be to Snafu...

Just look out for a boy called "Winnie". He'll most likely be wearing a russian style hat, and he WILL try to touch you.

Dirty Hearts Club @ Snafu is where it's at on a Thursday night as far as I'm concerned.

Not that I ever get the chance to go these days, but if I was going out on Thursday night, it would be to Snafu...

Just look out for a boy called "Winnie". He'll most likely be wearing a russian style hat, and he WILL try to touch you.

Did i try to feel your mrs like?

Hey Tim

Tonight at Snafu we have some live acts followed by the Dirty Hearts Club djs.

Doors are 10pm.

Free entry passes available (along with FREE Nachos!) from the Athenaeum (upstairs)

Drinks from 1, just ask at the bar - we just don't feel the need to shout about our drink deals but they are always there ;)

Have a good night whatever you do.