aberdeen-music

Chef Jang moved?

Ravendarksky

Hi guys,

Chef Jang has indeed relocated to Huntly Street, where Bhan Thai Express used to be.

It's now called Yorokobi by CJ (CJ being short for Chef Jang).

Yorokobi means 'joy', 'happiness' or 'pleasure' in Japanese and it embodies Chef Jang's desire to please everyone who decides to stop by!

The new place is a lot larger than the previous spot at Aberdeen Market (it can seat about 45 people) and the menu has expanded significantly to include a greater variety of Korean and Japanese dishes. It also offers a selection of wines, beer and sake, as well as desserts and appetisers. Yorokobi will also open during evenings and there will be separate lunch and dinner menus.

I don't want to reveal too much, so you should all come down to have a look :)

Grand opening coming soon!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Hi guys,

Chef Jang has indeed relocated to Huntly Street, where Bhan Thai Express used to be.

It's now called Yorokobi by CJ (CJ being short for Chef Jang).

Yorokobi means 'joy', 'happiness' or 'pleasure' in Japanese and it embodies Chef Jang's desire to please everyone who decides to stop by!

The new place is a lot larger than the previous spot at Aberdeen Market (it can seat about 45 people) and the menu has expanded significantly to include a greater variety of Korean and Japanese dishes. It also offers a selection of wines, beer and sake, as well as desserts and appetisers. Yorokobi will also open during evenings and there will be separate lunch and dinner menus.

I don't want to reveal too much, so you should all come down to have a look :)

Grand opening coming soon!

am i gonna be able to get lunchtime sushi by friday then?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Went to Mama's Kitchen today. Lovely, had goat curry with red bean rice, 4. Mama is a really nice woman, she's retired and moved up here to live near her daughter. Said things have been a bit quiet so far so you should all check the place out, it's cheap and tasty and there really isn't anything else like this being offered elsewhere in Aberdeen.

Guest droid
Went to Mama's Kitchen today. Lovely, had goat curry with red bean rice, 4. Mama is a really nice woman, she's retired and moved up here to live near her daughter. Said things have been a bit quiet so far so you should all check the place out, it's cheap and tasty and there really isn't anything else like this being offered elsewhere in Aberdeen.

Where is it,can't find it on a google search.

Guest droid
Aberdeen market. Believe its on the middle floor, but dont hold me to that.

Real cheap, and like I said, mama is my neighbour, and she's a fucking ace woman.

Can you ask her if she does jerk chicken and rice and peas? :D

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Can you ask her if she does jerk chicken and rice and peas? :D

I can't ask her, but I can tell you that she does. Although she calls it red-bean rice or something possibly so people don't say "himmin. 'ats nae peas"

Guest droid
I can't ask her, but I can tell you that she does. Although she calls it red-bean rice or something possibly so people don't say "himmin. 'ats nae peas"

Mmmmmmm,is it proper B.E.P. and rice or red kidney beans and rice?Either way fucking jerk chicken...:woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...

Oryza sushi best

I have been Oryza Sushi in 75 Huntly street a lot of times recently, all I can say is that they are really good. I have also heard some of the other say that they had the best sushi ever had there (which is compared to the other three in town). I had a Red dragon roll (which clearly has raw fresh tuna, and tobiko fish roe in it), flying tiger roll (contains shrimp tempura), unicorn roll (contains raw tuna salad), and some of their delicious fish roes (you CANNOT find that variety in any other Japanese restaurants in Aberdeen). The shop is hot and beautiful, the staff are friendly and approachable. The only thing i have to say is with all these nice fresh food, the price is too cheap.

I feel like i am listening a Chinese whisper here. You simply just have to go and be able to see by yourself. SEEING IS BELIEVING.

Good luck and i highly recommend ORYZA SUSHI to all of you sushi lovers.:devil::p:punk::headbang::guns::D8o:rockon:X-(:O

I have been Oryza Sushi in 75 Huntly street a lot of times recently, all I can say is that they are really good. I have also heard some of the other say that they had the best sushi ever had there (which is compared to the other three in town). I had a Red dragon roll (which clearly has raw fresh tuna, and tobiko fish roe in it), flying tiger roll (contains shrimp tempura), unicorn roll (contains raw tuna salad), and some of their delicious fish roes (you CANNOT find that variety in any other Japanese restaurants in Aberdeen). The shop is hot and beautiful, the staff are friendly and approachable. The only thing i have to say is with all these nice fresh food, the price is too cheap.

I feel like i am listening a Chinese whisper here. You simply just have to go and be able to see by yourself. SEEING IS BELIEVING.

Good luck and i highly recommend ORYZA SUSHI to all of you sushi lovers.:devil::p:punk::headbang::guns::D8o:rockon:X-(:O

How long have you worked there?

blind belief

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion (but not their own set of facts) which is derived from their limitation of understanding, level of accumulated knowledge, informed perspective, level of wisdom, capacity of reasoning, ability to distinguish truth from error, and so no. But I guess, one easy way is, you dont need to believe me or anyone else to be closer to the truth, but simply, by going and seeing by yourself.

blind-soldier-for-blog.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion (but not their own set of facts) which is derived from their limitation of understanding, level of accumulated knowledge, informed perspective, level of wisdom, capacity of reasoning, ability to distinguish truth from error, and so no. But I guess, one easy way is, you dont need to believe me or anyone else to be closer to the truth, but simply, by going and seeing by yourself.

blind-soldier-for-blog.jpg

wtf-cat.jpg

• Upvote 1