aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I can only assume you mean you've learned how to set an alarm on a Casio watch, because your recordings show no aptitude in time signatures. You're still a long way off mastering 4/4.

I think if we are using this kind of analogy a more apt one would be having mastered turning over the egg timer to watch the sand run the other way.

Baby steps. Baby steps....

Basic Requirements

Guitar Amp

Drum Kit (preferably with cymbals)

Bass amp

A microphone

This made me lol a little bit, I am unsure why, I think its the "preferably with cymbals" part.

Yeah guys you do need alot of practice. Hopefully in the future you guys will be an amazing band and look back on this and be like EH FIT! because I was in your boat many years ago with my first band Unbroken Silence we were poop but I thought we were the shit when we were just shit silly young boy! I have since learned that when you think you have it perfect then you have a problem there is ALWAYS room for improvement in any bands!

yeah there is room for improvement :p but there always will be, especially if deyzer wont come to practice, but yeah we are working on getting better timing and are tuning the guitars every 10 minutes now just incase lol

i think as the "preferably with Cymbals" part indicates we are boned for good Cymbals and Benson describes them as "made out of tin foil"

But we are hoping to get new gear Stefan has a new amp (a peavey something) and within about a month ill have a decent set of Cymbals we are hoping this all turns out well and increases our recordings n such :p