aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

do shutterspeed realise what their own music sounds like?

This sounds like one of those philosophical enigmas. If a tree falls in the forest and noone's around to hear it, does is make a noise? How do I know life isn't just a dream? How can I be sure that the colour I perceive as red is the same as is perceived by another person? Do shutterspeed hear the same music I'm hearing?

• Upvote 1

Introduced my younger sister to your music/video today, these are her thoughts;

"That was an extremely awkward experience watching that, it was cringey...wasn't it cringey?"

"This is awful"

"I might actually go along on the fifteenth"

"I want to buy that album now, just so I can smash it on the ground"

She actually flinched when Benson turned to camera and waggled his tongue, excaiming "this is for all you ladies"

And, after seeing my type this, she despaired "Oh, no, Shutterspeed are gonna hate me"

Mixed review, there.

I, personally, fucking loved the video, guys.

Introduced my younger sister to your music/video today, these are her thoughts;

"That was an extremely awkward experience watching that, it was cringey...wasn't it cringey?"

"This is awful"

"I might actually go along on the fifteenth"

"I want to buy that album now, just so I can smash it on the ground"

She actually flinched when Benson turned to camera and waggled his tongue, excaiming "this is for all you ladies"

And, after seeing my type this, she despaired "Oh, no, Shutterspeed are gonna hate me"

Mixed review, there.

I, personally, fucking loved the video, guys.

Younger sister you say?

How old we talkin'?

Guest idol_wild
Your blogs are fantastic. I can't believe you broke your drumsticks at your first gig, how are you going to play with one drumstick that has a broken tip?

It's called the "chopper."

can someone please close this utter abortion of a thread? just out of interest, those who actually went to the shutterspeed gig - did you keep your internet cool kid personas going by telling a bunch of 15 year olds how totally bodacious they were to impress your equally amazing mates?

• Upvote 1

can someone please close this utter abortion of a thread? just out of interest, those who actually went to the shutterspeed gig - did you keep your internet cool kid personas going by telling a bunch of 15 year olds how totally bodacious they were to impress your equally amazing mates?

Hahaha

Stop crying.

Guest idol_wild
To be fair they got a bigger turn out at their first gig than any of us probably did.

On the premise that they were utterly shit.

That's what it takes for people in Aberdeen to attend shows.

Insane.

On the premise that they were utterly shit.

That's what it takes for people in Aberdeen to attend shows.

Insane.

I think the main reason for the big turnout was Carson Wells, Maths etc playing in the other Tunnels. Folks were just curious about Shutterspeed (I know I was) and wanted to have a look before going to see the actual musicians.

I know that's what did it for me.

Fuck, guys! Where the fuck has Long and Lonesome Road gone? What the fuck are you little gobshites playing at? Too good for the old stuff now? Best song. Get it sorted.

when i seen this comment it questioned if i should put up Long and Lonesome road again hence my last comment, but when i seen it i just laughed.