aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Is everyone in the band multi-instrumentalists?

hmm good question.....you can see my info

<----

But Stefan can play bongos (studio recordin of as i bloom) and guitar and im sure he could play some bass

Deyzer can play drums bass n guitar

and benson is trying to play guitar and has learnt some drumming....

but the best two voices out of us are benson and stefan

They put the mentalist into multi-instrumentalist dude.

lol i can but im not so sure my band members would be so happy about switching instruments alot...escpecially out lead guitarist who may be leaving :( i was in the practice room and apparently im bossy and give off the feekling that "girls cant play guitar" so shutterspeed gained a drummer and may lose a guitarist

Shutterspeed are grunge.

Grunge is when you go on stage with a few friends blast a few tunes n get drunk/high with em....Yes we are grunge but we get our influences from alot of other styles....i get my influence from Metallicas drumming and Nirvanas guitar riffing but grunge IS a way of life for the few who love and enjoy it

• Upvote 1

Grunge is when you go on stage with a few friends blast a few tunes n get drunk/high with em....Yes we are grunge but we get our influences from alot of other styles....i get my influence from Metallicas drumming and Nirvanas guitar riffing but grunge IS a way of life for the few who love and enjoy it

Thanks for clarifying that.

Any chance of posting the lyrics? I just can't stop listening to your literally unbelievable recordings and like history's greatest lyricists, such as Bob Dylan, Ira Gershwin, David Hasselhoff, I can't help thinking that the lyrics would work equally well as prose.

Any chance of posting the lyrics? I just can't stop listening to your literally unbelievable recordings and like history's greatest lyricists, such as Bob Dylan, Ira Gershwin, David Hasselhoff, I can't help thinking that the lyrics would work equally well as prose.

hmm i dont know the lyrics ill post em next time i see benson...maybe....depends if he wants em to be up or not....

Guest Gladstone

Listen, comparisons with The Underkills are way off the mark.

I mean, The Underkills are wonderful and all, but this blows them right out of the water.