aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Pre-debut stress, I reckon. But they'll be fine soon, I'm sure.

We shouldn't scoff. Sifting through this thread I get the impression he may be upset about a girl or perhaps school (either that or he has tourettes!). That can be a real downer for a boy at any age, even in his youth, and it can really drain you. I get the impression he's a determined son of a gun so we should see a turnaround soon.......not that it's any of my beeswax.

We shouldn't scoff. Sifting through this thread I get the impression he may be upset about a girl or perhaps school (either that or he has tourettes!). That can be a real downer for a boy at any age, even in his youth, and it can really drain you. I get the impression he's a determined son of a gun so we should see a turnaround soon.......not that it's any of my beeswax.

He might even grow up to be the Man Who Sold The World...

Yikes. That's grunged off its tits.