aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I decided their single will require cover artwork, so I'm offering my services.

shutterspeedcover.jpg

I don't want any money, just be sure and credit me in the liner notes.

In the spirit of togetherness and a quiet afternoon at work, and taking influence from teabags masterpiece I have devised my version of a cover for the artwork for their first album... I liked teabags' atttempt but i felt it didnt go into the pain and heartfelt power in the song...

shutterspeed-long_original.jpg

In the spirit of togetherness and a quiet afternoon at work, and taking influence from teabags masterpiece I have devised my version of a cover for the artwork for their first album... I liked teabags' atttempt but i felt it didnt go into the pain and heartfelt power in the song...

No pound signs? Epic fail.

that is epic dude me and stefan agree

Yeah, thanks Euan, for protecting the interests of the thread, and Shutterspeed. You are a helluva manager. Better than this guy:

sir-alex-ferguson.jpg

There's a reason I'm picking up my massive cheques every week.

Well, almost every week. Where's my 17k, Shutterspeed? I don't go cheap. If it's not in my account by tomorrow I'm telling everyone that band secret.