aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Hey grunge fans,

Just thought I'd post some deets below on some cool gigs you kids may be interested in.

jesus christ

i've tried to stay out of this thread but even in my absence i find the important things in my life being affected by this phenomenon known as "$huttr$pd"

the word is spreading, like some infectious dey-sease

hmmm we are still doing the tunnels on the 7th we were also offered by someone to do another on the 2nd, we decided getting enough songs properly done by then was a bit hasty

:D Glad to see the gig offers are rolling in though, happy deys!

Edit: (Happy Deys starring $huttr$pd should actually happen. It could have Arthur FonzarelLee as its main character, and he could say "deyyyyyy" and snap his fingers all the time and drive Harley Deyvidsons. Do it?) :love:

• Upvote 2

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

If you print some 'Gayzer' t-shirts I'll buy at least 1.

Captain Euan. Looks like you've got some hubbub to sort out.

Gayzer Blackpool Entertainer for Weddings, Lodges, Parties, Events, Kids Birthdays

Looks like one of your pop groups members has been gallivanting on the side, outside of the interests of Shutterspeed. This could be a long, drawn out legal battle if you ask me, which you did.

Gayzer needs to pick Shutterspeed or being a wedding DJ.

shaki said:

I was late for work this morning. I laughed out loud a couple of times. My girlfriend asked me what I was doing and why I'd been so distant over the past couple of deys. I tried to explain it all. She didn't get it.

Is your love of Shutterspeed affecting your employment and your personal relationships? There should really be some sort of helpline. Call 0800 DOBERMAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same thing happened to me. Although when I explained what this was not only dey'd she not get it, she managed to convince me that I am a total cunt for even reading it let alone getting dey'nvolved.

How do these she dey'vils manged to get inside your heads and twist your thoughts?! I now hate myself.

Also my lecturer mentioned shutterspeed more than once today. If your lecturer is Andrew Jones as well then I know you in real life!

time to self-dey'struct!

Captain Euan. Looks like you've got some hubbub to sort out.

Gayzer Blackpool Entertainer for Weddings, Lodges, Parties, Events, Kids Birthdays

Looks like one of your pop groups members has been gallivanting on the side, outside of the interests of Shutterspeed. This could be a long, drawn out legal battle if you ask me, which you did.

Gayzer needs to pick Shutterspeed or being a wedding DJ.

Lee Dey.

Sort it out, or you're out of the band.

I am not joking.