aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guest idol_wild
just to tell everyone we are auditioning ian to be a rhythm guitarist btw ian is a kid that we go to school with

Cheers for the update. :up:

Does he use a solid state amp?

well we're not sure about him :p he's a good player but for song writing me n deyzer contribute to alot of the music while stefan comes up with alot of decent alternatives n such then benson has the grueling task of making lyrics....for the music writers right now having another guitarist would be a nightmare :(

(sorta my opinion on the matter)

well we're not sure about him :p he's a good player but for song writing me n deyzer contribute to alot of the music while stefan comes up with alot of decent alternatives n such then benson has the grueling task of making lyrics....for the music writers right now having another guitarist would be a nightmare :(

Oh god, this sounds ominous, "artistic differences". Please don't walk!!!

it is true tbh but we are giving him a shot

Probably best to announce that on here before discussing it with the prospective band member, first.