aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Panda Eyes have beaten you to it I'm afraid. We're debuting it tomorrow night.

You guy's respective commitments to the band is awesome. Your attitude is totall Shutterspeed.

Guest Giles Walker

Steven, you are really missing a trick if you don't get tee shirts printed up for the night.

I'll even front the money for them and man the merchandise stall for you if need be.

Think of the fans guys, the fans...

For some reason everytime I read Shutterspeed on this forum I instantly think of Brian Griffin's (Family Guy) novel "Faster than the speed of love". Could be a possible album title...

...and also on my way to work this morning I had Retreat! Retreat! on by 65dos and instantly thought of Shutterspeed. The sample at the start epitomises what I believe Shutterspeed to be about:

"We will not retreat, this band is unstoppable!"

Global domination beckons. Go get 'em! :up:

For some reason everytime I read Shutterspeed on this forum I instantly think of Brian Griffin's (Family Guy) novel "Faster than the speed of love". Could be a possible album title...

...and also on my way to work this morning I had Retreat! Retreat! on by 65dos and instantly thought of Shutterspeed. The sample at the start epitomises what I believe Shutterspeed to be about:

"We will not retreat, this band is unstoppable!"

Global domination beckons. Go get 'em! :up:

Has it been discussed that shutterspeed is the film Joey from Friends is meant to be in when he goes to film in Vegas at the end of season 5 =p if its been mentioned Im sorry ive not read all of this! ALSO Im getting some we heart shutterspeed Tees made whos wanting em?