aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

RE:

"dude are you being serious"

I'm as serious as you want me to be. I'm a bit of a character though, and have an extremely awful human rights record, so whether or not you want to take me on is your decision. I have however, made vast improvements to record sales and band relations already. Think of what I can do full-time.

I expect 140% of merchandise sales and a rider at every show.

well if your serious give us your contact details phone numbers emails and so on..

repost cuz you didnt answer the first time

• Upvote 1

I expect 140% of merchandise sales and a rider at every show.

Euan, what the actual fuck? Those percentages are a joke, you are totally jumping on the band wagon and trying to rip them off. Shutterspeed do not sign anything he gives, if you have already, i strongly advise bringing in a legal team.

Euan, what the actual fuck? Those percentages are a joke, you are totally jumping on the band wagon and trying to rip them off. Shutterspeed do not sign anything he gives, if you have already, i strongly advise bringing in a legal team.

YOUR percentages are a joke.

If you want to turn to Sam, turn to him. But when you're playing cold youth hostels, remember that you could've been playing at T in the Park and I'd have been sorting out delicious selections of biscuits backstage.

EDIT: Just remembered, I am fairly notorious for killing bands. Hope this doesn't effect our working relationship.

If you want to turn to Sam, turn to him. But when you're playing cold youth hostels, remember that you could've been playing at T in the Park and I'd have been sorting out delicious selections of biscuits backstage.

Could have been playing T in the Park? I could get those boys all over the T-Break stage! I've already been in negotiations with DF about it.

EDIT: Just remembered, I am fairly notorious for killing bands. Hope this doesn't effect our working relationship.

whats the point in fucking about with a band thats just starting up cuz thats just not fair on us

Guest idol_wild
what 1:30?

Some people have to sleep because they have jobs to go to. Not all of us can be super duper rock stars in the making. We have to earn our crust the regular way.