aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

thanks guys All of them except Doberman was recorded in my backyard :p And Doberman was recorded in The Foyer, And i was Doing the guitar for an "Unplugged" sound on As i Bloom like the flowers of spring, We might be in luck to get to do a charity gig soon for the foyer :D

I just uploaded our new version of "As i Bloom Like the Flowers of Spring"

OH NO! Your gig clashs with chase and status! can't beleave it.

And question how did you think up the name ''ShutterSpeed'' the word EPIC comes to mind!

Good question my friend but in all honesty Benson (the vocalist) came up with the name...i do not know the true reason....i was invited to drum in the band (went through a mini audition) then they turned round and said "your in" i know the songs and the names of em....and what im supposed to do in em...but barely anything else

I can't stop laughing at the "two-ioo-oo-oo-iioooo-*laughter*" at approx. 2 mins into Long and Lonesome Road. And when the vocals get SUPER LOUD just before it.

Great myspace URL. "Grungin". :D

Edit: Holy Herbert, just reached the INTENSE vocal performance from 2.30 on. Crikey.

I can't stop laughing at the "two-ioo-oo-oo-iioooo-*laughter*" at approx. 2 mins into Long and Lonesome Road. And when the vocals get SUPER LOUD just before it.

Great myspace URL. "Grungin". :D

Edit: Holy Herbert, just reached the INTENSE vocal performance from 2.30 on. Crikey.

Haha, i only got about 8 seconds in, but what an 8 seconds it is.

"As I Bloom Like the Flowers of Spring" is in an interesting tuning.

hmm im pretty sure the tuning (was my mistake on the demo) the B string was actually

A#3, A string was down a fret or two and E was D#2 (didnt mean it it was like 1:00am when we recorded it and thought it was in tune)

This is easily the best thing I've heard this year.

really?? Dont get your hopes up we are bone shatteringly nervous about this .

our vocalist is not really self confident and needs cheering and good crowd feedback if he is doing it live.

Ill have to show them this page, he might wanna do a few gigs then :D

Can I get a guesty for the first show? Christy plus one.

ill try man but im not making any promises :p not sure cuz its gonna be a charity gig lol but ill definately try for ya (btw if you do see us live im the long ginger haired one on drums mostly...guitar for the few i dont wanna let go of) :popcorn: