aberdeen-music

WWF/WCW/ECW videos

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

There's over 100 wrestling videos taking up space in my flat and I wish to get shot of the fucking things at a very reasonable rate. They're all original, boxed videos ranging from the mid-80's to the late 90's. PM me if there's anything you're after.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

OK, I'll break it down a bit. WWF : About 15 Wrestlemanias, 8 Survivor Series and 10 Royal Rumble. Heaps of others too. WCW : All official videos from 1989-1992.

ECW : Only a few but they are all pretty nuts.

Guest Ewan SSR

Do you have either

Summerslam 2002 or Royal Rumble ???? (The one which is held in Madison Square Garden)

I think it could be 1999 or 2001 but I really dunno.

im already getting 1990 great american bash and an ecw video of some sort:)

i got that years ago...its great...specially southern boys vs midnight express...best opening match on a ppv afte edge vs jeff jarrett (fully loaded 99), edge and christian vs lance storm and mike awesome (invasion 2001) and hardy boyz and lita vs trish stratus and t & a (fully loaded 2000)...

i will indeed.

any of these titles put my name down for

royal rumble 1998, 97,95,94

canadian stampede

in your house 17( i think) bad blood shawn michaels v undertaker - hell in a cell

wrestlemania 98,96

summerslam 92

the one with undertaker vs undertaker

what wcw ones you got?

There's over 100 wrestling videos taking up space in my flat and I wish to get shot of the fucking things at a very reasonable rate. They're all original' date=' boxed videos ranging from the mid-80's to the late 90's. PM me if there's anything you're after.[/quote']

aright jake, still waitin to have a shift through your vinyl but have you got surivour series 87 (the first one ever)...also im interested in ANY wcw video you have. let us know cos me and my brother are total collectors...got over a hundred between us too but we've only got 3 wcw and 2 ecw out of those

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i will indeed.

any of these titles put my name down for

royal rumble 1998' date=' 97,95,94

canadian stampede

in your house 17( i think) bad blood shawn michaels v undertaker - hell in a cell

wrestlemania 98,96

summerslam 92

the one with undertaker vs undertaker

what wcw ones you got?[/quote']

Got most of them, can't remember off the top of my head which ones, also EVERY official WCW vid from 1989-1992, about 20 in all.

best ppv in my opinion: Wrestlemania 17. TLC 3 which was awesome. Taker vs HHh in a grilling match, Rock vs Austin in a thriller of a match and a surprise heal turn from Austin.

We should have a wrestling night at drakes where we vote for a ppv to watch:P