aberdeen-music

For Sale; Trace Elliot 4x10 Cab, Rickenbacker4001 Bass

MR BASStard

I have for sale:

A gorgeous Rickenbacker 4001 Stereo Bass Guitar in Burgundy Red. Late 70's model) I am open to serious offers for this classic piece of art!!

Trace Elliot 4x10 bass cabinet. I recently replaced all four speakers with the new Trace Kevlar coned models. This cab seriously packs a punch !!I also have a brand new spare speaker still in box for this. Again serious offers chaps.

Wanted: Ampeg SVT 4 pro rack mount bass head. Would consider part exchange.

Mobile no 07970463426

I will upload pics of the Rick later tonight.

As far as the cabinet is concerned, bearing in mind the brand new speakers and the fact the cab is in good nick and is the old style "carpet" covering which is indestructible, as opposed to the easily torn new vinyl versions, I am looking for 300.

romorrison@talktalk.net

Hi Graham.. interested in your 4001.. I have a 4003.. but used to have a 4000 and a 4001! I like the dot detail on 4000/4001 in preference to the slash on 4003. Like the burgundy colour also.. was talking to Ronz (Fubar) yesterday and we both thought 895 but if it's mint maybe stretch more.. I can pay cash if we agree a price.

Best, Rod.

Hi Graham.. interested in your 4001.. I have a 4003.. but used to have a 4000 and a 4001! I like the dot detail on 4000/4001 in preference to the slash on 4003. Like the burgundy colour also.. was talking to Ronz (Fubar) yesterday and we both thought 895 but if it's mint maybe stretch more.. I can pay cash if we agree a price.

Best, Rod.

4001's have slash markers as well...

This one is in very very good condition.

G...

Guest droid

4001's are worth in between 1500 and 2000,there are two on e bay.I had a black 4001 stereo bass that i bought in 84 for 200,from a guy that played in the Victoria bar in Torry! Damn the things you do when you are young.

Confused now - is the bass on sale a 4001 (binding on the body and neck, shark tooth inlay fret markers, stereo input) or a 4001S (no binding of any sort, dot fret markers, mono input only)?

If its an S in mint condition you can hike the price up accordingly as they are the rarer beast, otherwise you are looking around what Droid says.

Now, where's the photaes?

Confused now - is the bass on sale a 4001 (binding on the body and neck, shark tooth inlay fret markers, stereo input) or a 4001S (no binding of any sort, dot fret markers, mono input only)?

If its an S in mint condition you can hike the price up accordingly as they are the rarer beast, otherwise you are looking around what Droid says.

Now, where's the photaes?

Mr Bastard quite clearly states its a "Rickenbacker 4001 Stereo Bass Guitar"

G...