aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
elsa mcewen

10,000 talent search coming to aberdeen

Ain't no party like my nana's tea par-tay.

Hey.

Ho.

What....? better than ROCDAMIC... you cant be serious...!!!!

What could be better than some pay to play bollocks.... you can win a recording contract you know!!!!!

you mean tissues????

Well the ones i've seen are normaly on watermarked 80g paper... but I guess it depends how strapped the label is...o_O

G...

They may as well hand the trophy and recording deal over to $HUTTR$PD now.

The best band Aberdeen has produced in a long, long time.

ShutterSpeed are a shoo-in (unless Toxic Distortion are entering, of course!!!!).

they are good but we cant afford ANYTHING so we have what we have xD they have proper gear and money.....

Yeah...I think their parents have 'subbed' them to a high degree. But there's more to it than expensive amps etc....don't get put off.

Yeah...I think their parents have 'subbed' them to a high degree. But there's more to it than expensive amps etc....don't get put off.

im not gettin put off, most good bands come from nae great backgrounds...also they have a horribl image......really.....did they put themselves in an 80's food blender???

• Upvote 1

4. IMPORTANT: Your application is not complete until you submit your registration fee (see "buy now" button below). Bands - 25

Sincerely, I hope everyone reading this thread realises this "competition" is an utter load of exploitative crap. Don't be suckered in.

Read this post:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/music-discussion/59739-live-unsigned-auditions-2.html#post808678

And then just close the browser window and go away.

Never ever ever pay money to play....!

Play for nothing if it gives you valuable exposure or the opportunity, to play a better gig.

But pay to play is never a good idea.

G...

Never ever ever pay money to play....!

Play for nothing if it gives you valuable exposure or the opportunity, to play a better gig.

But pay to play is never a good idea.

G...

I've paid people to come and see us play. Only joking, they didn't come so I paid them nothing, the lazy, lying, no taste wankers.