aberdeen-music

The Misfits To Play Moshulu (TBC)

lava p.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Misfits were a fucking joke when they played the Lemon Tree, dragging a legendary name through the mud for a fast buck. However, I'm sure I was in the minority by not enjoying the gig, as everyone esle seemed to be having a good time. Maybe cos I'd just seen Sikth and Hopesfall actually do something EXCITING at Kef mere hours earlier. Bet you'll sell the gig out mind....

Guest scott cs.

yeh they have Marky Ramone and Dez Cadena making up the rest of the line up.

tickets were quite expensive last time, hence i didn't go. hopefully they'll be abit cheaper this time.

I suspect that Karloff will be away on tour then. Even if they're back' date=' there might be problems seeing as they're playing the Lemon Tree on the 13th. Gig blocking etc.

Vomitus would be cool.

I don't even know who Cliff Burton is. Can I pretend to like The Misfits too?[/quote']

Cliff Burton is the franchise of the "fly and fresh" gentleman's clothing shop actully embedded INSIDE the white cliffs of dover. There is an anti-version of the same shop inside the black cliffs of Revod that thought it was tougher than the white cliffs, so the white cliffs got a Danzig skull tattoo and then punched to anti-store in the face which cause a big "blammo!" sound effect to appear which could be seen and heard as far as whatever planet the Ali-Gesqe alien from the Milky Way adverts comes from.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I suspect that Karloff will be away on tour then. Even if they're back' date=' there might be problems seeing as they're playing the Lemon Tree on the 13th. Gig blocking etc.

Vomitus would be cool.

I don't even know who Cliff Burton is. Can I pretend to like The Misfits too?[/quote']

Cliff Burton was the original bass player for Metallica, he died a fair while ago. Of course you may pretend to like the Misfits!